Welcome to Gateway KIDS!
In-person KIDS Ministry is currently on hold due to COVID-19 gathering restrictions.
We miss all of you so much and we’re praying for you!
And don’t worry, parents! We’ve got you covered so you can continue to have great Family Times with God at home each week! We’ll provide you with Family Time ideas, printable attachments and video links for fun and meaningful times with your kids. Email email@example.com to sign up for weekly Family Time emails.
Our desire is to partner with parents by providing a place of safety and fun where children from birth to Grade 6 can grow in their faith and love for Jesus through relevant and creative Bible teaching, interactive activities, and caring small groups!
All KIDS Ministry staff and volunteers love Jesus, love working with children, and have completed our required screening and training process.
In order to keep your children safe while they are in our care, parents check in their children at our check-in kiosks when they arrive and receive sticker badges for each child featuring a unique family code. We will not release children to care-givers at the end of the service unless they can provide the matching parent badge.
In order to serve your children most effectively, we have divided our programs into three age groups:
- Infant Nursery: A welcoming room for moms and dads to care for and play with their babies from newborn to walking, while interacting with other parents or listening to the livestreamed service. The Nursery includes a private area exclusively for nursing mothers.
- Age 1 & 2: A fully-staffed room for toddlers to enjoy toys, music, games, short God Talks, and fun with each other.
- Age 3 & 4: A fully-staffed room where preschoolers can play with each other and learn from God’s Word through creative teaching, games and crafts.
- Kindergarten: A fully-staffed room very similar to the preschool room, but with a bit less free play and more fun, interactive learning from God’s Word.
- Elementary-aged kids meet in a large group for activities, singing, object lessons, and a relevant, interactive Bible lesson with a skilled teacher.
- Before and after the teaching time, kids meet in a small group with a trained and caring small group leader for discussion, follow-up activities and prayer.
- Preteens enjoy their own class where a creative leader presents a Bible-based teaching that is creative and relevant for the unique challenges of their age.
- The preteens are divided into small groups for discussion and interaction breaks before, during and after the teaching time.
For more information about Gateway KIDS, please contact Fiona Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org.