Currently auditioning for our Panet congregation’s Worship Ministry
Thank you for your interest in joining the Panet Worship Ministry! Auditions will be held on Saturday, May 26. Please complete the following application form and we will be in touch with you regarding the scheduling of the auditions and how you can be prepared.
Application deadline: SATURDAY, MAY 19
Those that are a part of the Gateway Worship Ministry are encouraged to:
- Have a personal devotion life (worship doesn’t just happen on stage).
- To be a part of a Gateway cell group, as an expression of commitment to the community.
- Regularly practice at home.
- Consistently attend rehearsals, and to be committed to attending Sunday services.
- To be well prepared when arriving at rehearsals, as per the worship leader’s instructions.
- To be timely.
- To participate in the pre-service practice and prayer time as well as the post-service ministry time.
- To exhibit love and respect for other teammates and leaders.
- To have a willingness to learn, and carry a humble spirit.
- To recognize and agree that we are servants in submission to the Lord, to the elders of Gateway Church and to the church body, and to reflect the values of the church.
- To be willing to participate in setup and take-down.
- Attend worship gatherings.
- To be open to feedback.
Please answer the following questions so we can get to know you a little better.